* The iRox! Shop is officially open, selling a variety of items with my iconic swirly style on Zazzle!
* "Save My Soul" is officially listed on IMDb!
* The film "Save My Soul" is officially accepted for screening at the New Media Film Festival as a World Premiere!
* The "International Film Festival for Peace, Inspiration & Equality" has presented 5 Awards for the film 'Peace Man'. They are...International Short Film: International Award of Merit, Filmmaker of Peace 2015: International Award of Excellence, Medal of Peace: International Award of Excellence, Director: International Award of Excellence, Editor: International Award of Merit.
* Presented with Two Awards of Recognition by Best Shorts Competition for the film Save My Soul, the categories were Movie Trailer and Short Film.
* Presented with Two Awards of Recognition by Accolade Global Film Competition for the film Save My Soul, the categories were Movie Trailer and Short Film.
* My nature photography work featured at The Louvre Museum in Paris as part of the Exposure Photography Award Exhibition, courtesy of See.Me. Also had photography work from the exhibition published in 'The Animal Collection'.
* An interview article about my film 'Save My Soul' has been featured on the main homepage of the International Movie Trailer Festival website for two weeks.
* Local magazine ran the story of my two award wins from the Accolade competition.
* Was in a Q&A interview in the local paper's "5 Minutes with..." section.
* My film trailer 'Mutated Monkey Tales' featured on the front page slideshow of the International Movie Trailer Festival's website for six and a half weeks.
* A local newspaper ran the story of my double Award win from the Accolade competition.
* Presented with Two Awards of Merit by Accolade Global Film Competition, one for 'Peace Man' Trailer in the 'Movie Trailer' category and 'Night of Light' film won their 'Animation' category.
* Whilst checking the links to my site were working, through a search engine, I discovered I had been nominated for a Shorty Award by member(s) of the public!
* 'Peace Man' faux-trailer was one of the selected few chosen as part of a showcase at MoMAC (Monthly Machinima @ Media Arts Centre).
* Nature photo published on the cover of a local magazine.
* Film 'Dreamer's Journey' selected to feature in the very first "Month of Machinima" event hosted by LEA (Linden Endowment of the Arts).
* Won a Snowboard Design contest.
* ‘Humanosaur’ faux-trailer featured on the “International Movie Trailer Festival” blog about its cutting edge production. ‘Night of Light’ trailer also won their animated trailer category.
* Shortlisted for Kodak TV advert ‘Film Night’ to appear at Cannes Film Festival.
* Won the National Space Society film contest with a film entitled ‘Dreamer’s Journey’.
* ‘Night of Light’ presented at The Roxie Theatre in San Francisco.
* ‘Night of Light’ and myself officially listed in IMDb (Internet Movie Database).
* Created comics which won both categories in Koinup's "Second Life Comics Contest (MURKU)", despite being informed beforehand that contestants could only win in one of the two categories. For the full comic strip my work was entitled "It's a Mad Mad MadPea World!" and for the single frame entry my work was called "MadPea Soup".
* Wallpaper motif design sold at website ‘Wallpaper on Demand’.
* ‘Night of Light’ won a Tube2SL Film Producer Award.
* Published poem ‘Realm of Dreams’ in “Imagining Desires”.
* Book trailer for Chris Mooney’s “The Missing” selected as a favourite on the site.
* 4Talent shortlisted Sting concept for "Talent with a Sting".
* ‘Night of Light’ shown on IMAX.
* ‘Night of Light’ aired across the City on Birmingham’s big screens.
* ‘Night of Light’ appeared on the first film festival on trains “Rollingstock”.
* Artwork printed on official 2006 SidCity calendar.
* ‘Night of Light’ screened at Flip Animation Festival. Published in their brochure, their Saturday show ticket, their website and popular current design issues magazine “Design Week”.
* Showcased work at D&AD New Blood Exhibition in London.
* 1st Prize publication of ‘Reign of Fire’ film poster design on the cover of “Far Beyond the Stars” – Alexander Siddig’s official fan club magazine.
* Student of the Year Award.
* Photography 1st Prize ‘Picture of Dorian Gray’ Novel.
* Outstanding Student Achievement Award.
* Awarded House Prefect role before leaving school.
* 1st Prize publication of cover design for school magazine “ECCE”.
* Published poem ‘The Mysterious Night Walker’ in anthology “Jewels of the Imagination.”
* Won a Young Telegraph mug and Flik-Flak wristwatch for a short article I wrote.
* Award badge for artwork shown on “The Children’s Channel”.
* Became Vice Prefect of the class.